Skip to main content
Welcome to the MLT 217 Research Guide. This research guide was specifically designed for the MLT 217 case study project. Here you will find information on conducting research including where to find journal articles and how to cite your sources.
What is a Case Study? A case study is a published report about a person, group, or situation that has been studied over time. It is a real-life situation that can be looked at or studied for educational purposes.
Welcome to the MLT 217 Research Guide
The MLT 217 Research Guide contains all the information you need to locate articles for your Case Studies Project. The research guide contains several pages that list the books, databases, and websites to help you find a case study:
- Finding Case Studies: Books. This page provides a list of books you may find useful, as well as links to ebook collections and the library's book catalog.
- Finding Case Studies: Databases. The databases page provides a list of databases you can search, as well as a brief tutorial on how to search the databases.
- Finding Case Studies: Websites. Use this page to see a listing of websites that may contain case studies you can use.
- Tutorials and Help. Tools and how-to videos to help make the research process easier.
- Ask Us. Can't seem to find what you need? Let us help! Find the contact information for the library here.