Welcome to the BIO 112 Research Guide!
This guide will provide you with the resources you need to write your biology lab report. Included in this guide are a link to the libraries' book catalog, links to online resources, information on APA format, and much more!
The research guide contains six pages:
- Home. You're already here!
- Using the Library. Here you'll find information about the Wake Tech Libraries, including locations, hours, and contact information.
- Finding Books. This page contains a link the libraries' book catalog, as well as links to several ebook collections. There are thousands of books available to you!
- Finding Online Resources. Here you will find information on searching the library databases for journal articles.
- Writing the Paper. This page provides information on how to format your paper and cite your sources using APA format.
- How Do I . . . If you need additional help on understanding what a journal article is or how to search the databases, check out this page!
Writing a lab report and a research paper can seem overwhelming, but don't worry! There's lots of help out there!
In addition to this research guide, you can visit the library and the ILC for researching and writing assistance. Also, check out the following links for more information about biology lab reports.