Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
How do I place an item on reserve?
Instructors must have a library account to place print items on reserve. An application is available at the circulation desk. A Wake Tech photo ID card is required. Distance education instructors can also place items on reserve. Click on the "Reserve Request Form" tab above. Please e-sign and submit the online form.
To place personal books or other items on reserves:
- Bring the items to the library and complete a Reserve Request Form or click on the "Reserve Request Form" tab above. Reserve Request forms are also available at the circulation desk.
- Attach the form to the items and give everything to staff for processing. The items will be put on reserve within one week of the original request. On the form, please indicate when the items should be removed from reserve and returned to you.
- You may come in and retrieve the items at any time before the date indicated.
- The library reserves the right to remove items from reserve at the end of each semester to comply with copyright law.
- Disclaimer: The library is not responsible for damage to or loss of any personal items placed on reserve.
To place library items on reserve:
- Pull the items from the shelf in the library and bring them to the circulation desk.
- Complete the forms as indicated above.