College Central at WTCC
College Central is an online jobs connection resource for students, alumni and employers.
Through College Central WTCC students may:
- "Search for jobs posted exclusively to Wake Technical Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers."
Interview and Career Preparation
Ferguson's Career Guidance Center (opens in new window)
Career database that enables users to explore industries and careers, plan their education, and research best practices for résumés, cover letters, interviewing, networking, and salaries/benefits. Includes articles, career advice blogs, and streaming video.
Career Coach (opens in new window)
Current local data on wages, employment, job postings, and associated education and training.
Biotechnology Jobs in NC
Search jobs with the following titles:
- Entry-level Process Technician
- Chemical Technician
- Biological Technican
Search jobs in the following fields:
- Traditional Pharmaceutical
- Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
In the RTP area, a BioWork Certificate is often required or preferred within posted job descriptions for process technicians within the pharmaceutical industry.
NC Biotech Jobs (opens in new window) posts jobs in the biotechnology area in NC.