Reference & Research Consulting
Wake Tech's librarians provide reference and instruction in support of the curriculum and other information needs of the Wake Tech community. As your students' research advocates, we help them develop lifelong information literacy skills.
We assist with:
- topic choice and search strategies
- identifying and accessing books and articles, using the catalog and databases
- understanding the different attributes and purposes of scholarly and popular information
- making good website choices
- proper citations of materials
How? The library provides multiple venues for getting your questions answered!
- Stop by the library when we are in our offices or staffing the reference desk. You can also reach us by phone, email or chat. A librarian is available: Monday-Thursday from 7:30am-7pm, Friday from 7:30am-5pm at the Southern, Scott Northern Perry Health, and RTP campuses. Check the library website for hours at additional campus locations.
- Make an appointment with us. We know our collection and resources and can make specific recommendations about research strategies and databases.
Wake Tech Library Quick Links