Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Welcome to the NUR 212 Research Guide. This research guide was specifically designed for the NUR 212 class. Here you will find information on conducting research including where to find journal articles and how to cite your sources.
NUR 212 Research Guide
The NUR 212 Research Guide contains all the information you need to locate articles for your project. The research guide contains several pages to help walk you through selecting a topic and searching the research databases:
- Evidence-Based Practice. This page provides a list of resources that explain evidence-based practice.
- Searching for Articles. The Searching for Articles page will point you to websites, books, and articles related to evidence-based practice.
- Tutorials and Help. Use this page to find extra guidance on searching the databases. Citation and style information can also be found on this page.
- Research Tools. Tools, tips, and tricks to help make your process easier.
- Ask Us. Can't seem to find the right article? Find the contact information for the library here.