Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- The library is open BY APPOINTMENT only to all students, faculty and staff of Wake Tech holding a valid ID.
- All scheduled appointments must present a valid WTCC ID, wear a mask, and practice social distancing to enter the library.
- Computers are available. Students take priority. Computers may not be available for use during a scheduled library instruction session. Please check at the Information Desk.
- Facebook is not allowed on college computers.
- Books checkout for 3 weeks.
- Audiobooks and DVDs check out for 1 week.
- Most items may be renewed one time.
- NO Food or Drinks are Permitted
- Talking on cell phones, Skype, or FaceTime is prohibited.
- In accordance with campus policy, no children are allowed in the library.
Things to Know about Scott Northern Wake Campus Library
Wake Tech's Scott Northern Wake Campus (6600 Louisburg Road - Raleigh NC 27616) has a three floor library located in Building F (NF 241).
- Computers - available by appointment only - Log in using your key account username and password (same as Blackboard and WebAdvisor). Computers are intended for research purposes; students using Facebook or other social media may be asked to relinquish the computer if there are students waiting to do research. Please log off when finished.
- Online Resources - We have loads of resources available online through our library guides, NC LIVE, and Wake Tech databases. You can also access the library catalog and request materials from other libraries if we don't have what you need. If you are off campus, you will need to access our databases through the WTCC Library website (http://library.waketech.edu) and enter your key account username and password (same as Blackboard and WebAdvisor).
Study Spaces *No Group Study is allowed, and no study rooms are available at this time*
You may like to listen to music while you study, but your classmates may prefer total quiet. To accommodate different people's needs, the library is zoned into Quiet zones (1st and 2nd floors), where you can listen to music with headphones. The third floor is temporarily closed as per COVID-19 health and safety guidelines. Please choose the appropriate zone for your studying and respect those around you.
The following services are offered through the library: