Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Engineers of all specializations, especially electronics engineers, are required to be active listeners, critical thinkers, and creative thinkers. To see more of the qualities of electronics engineers, click the link below.
O*NET Online (opens in new window)
O*NET Online has detailed descriptions of the world of work for use by job seekers, workforce development and HR professionals, students, researchers, and more!
Employment of architects is projected to grow 7 percent from 2020 to 2030, about the average for all occupations.
For more information on the job outlook, median pay and work environment of architects, click the link below.
College Central at WTCC
College Central is an online jobs connection resource for students, alumni and employers.
Through College Central WTCC students may:
- "Search for jobs posted exclusively to Wake Technical Community College; search the Jobs Central® national job board and the Intern Central® national internship board.
- Build a résumé with Résumé Builder, or upload a résumé file to Resume Central® so it can be searched by employers (if you so authorize).
- Review your job search history. Report offers/hires.
- Receive emails about programs, services and job-related topics.
- Gain access to announcements, upcoming events, career advice documents, career advice videos, podcasts, and career articles from over 125 authors.
- Build an online portfolio in Career Portfolio Central® to support your résumé and demonstrate your best work to employers."
Click the link below to access: