Welcome to the Human Services Technology Research Guide!
This research guide was created to provide you with a list of the many resources available to you through the Wake Tech Libraries. Within these pages, you will find lists of books and journals, as well as links to research databases and websites. You will also find contact information for the library in case you need further assistance. The Wake Tech librarians are always here to help you succeed during your college career!
About The Research Guide
- Books. The Wake Technical Community Libraries have thousands of books and ebooks for students and faculty. Check out this page to see some examples from our collections.
- Online Resources. In addition to books, students and faculty have access to a variety of online resources, including databases and websites.
- Evaluating Information. This page will outline some search strategies you can use to evaluate your information sources.
- How Do I... Here you'll find video tutorials and information on how to conduct college-level research, including how to search the databases for articles.
- Ask Us. If you need additional assistance with your research, the librarians are here to help. Contact them today to set up a research appointment.
Human Services Technology @ Wake Tech